Clear Creek Veterinary Clinic provides the following medical services for small animals:
• General health assessments, vaccinations, preventative medicine, diagnostics and therapeutics
• Dental care, including preventive and therapeutic teeth cleaning/polishing, extractions and oral surgery
• Surgical services, including routine and non-routine sterilizations, general surgery (soft tissue and orthopedic), and surgeries with consulting specialists (including stem cell therapy)
• Anesthesia with isoflourane gas
• Intraoperative monitoring with state of the art Cardell Transesophogeal ECG/BP/PulseOx/Apnea Alert/Digital Body Temperature (also used for diagnostic purposes)
• Assisting in the referral process to qualified specialists (medical, surgical and behavioral)
Please download, print and review our short New Patient Packet before your pet's first appointment.
By filling out the top part of the form and bringing it with you to your first appointment, you can help speed the process.
Payment is due at the time services are provided.
We accept cash, check, and the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
Please visit our Resources page for information about pet insurance and Care Credit.